Renmore Gymnastics is a not-for-profit gymnastics club located in Ballybrit, Galway. We provide recreational and competitive gymnastics training to children and adults. Our mission is to coach our members toward their full potential in a safe, fun and progressive gymnastics environment.
We look forward to welcoming an enthusiastic and experienced Club Administrator to our team. We are a very busy club all year round and this role will be ideal for someone with a broad range of skills who takes pride in their work, likes to lead by example and who has a keen interest in gymnastics and continued improvement of our club.
- Holds Sports/Business Administration Qualification.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar member based sports organization administrative role.
- Proficient computer user, to include a demonstrable advanced understanding of Microsoft Office, G Suite and a class/club management software such as iClassPro, ClubOrg, Legend etc. Is able to work with large amount of data, to sort and format quickly.
- Strong communication, planning and organisation skills.
- Experience managing member accounts, fees and billing.
- Works well under pressure, is able to prioritize.
- Works on own initiative and does not require direct supervision.
- Pristine attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical skills.
For a full JOB DESCRIPTION, please see Vacancies on this website.