Notice to all RGC Club Members & Parents. With the current outbreak of Coronavirus in the country, we would like to ask that you all take the below instructions very seriously in the interest of the health and safety of all gymnasts, coaches and others entering Renmore Gymnastics Club facilities.
Please make yourselves aware of the advice from the HSE, which can be found at www.hse.ie/coronavirus.
- If your child is unwell, please keep them home from classes to avoid spreading any contagious illnesses.
- If your child has travelled abroad (particularly to areas where there is a spread of coronavirus) and is not feeling well, please keep them home from classes.
- If your child’s school (or any other groups they are a part of) is closed for quarantine, please do not send your child to gymnastics classes.
We’d like to also encourage all club members to please make sure to practice good personal hygiene and follow all HSE advice to help prevent the spread of coronavirus:
- Wash hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are not well.
- Follow the travel advise from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Also, please make sure your gymnasts bring their own re-usable water bottle to classes so that they are not sharing drinks with each other. The coaches’ kitchenette is not set up to provide cups for drinking water.
We have plenty of soap and hand washing instructions in the gym bathrooms, and would ask that you encourage your children to wash their hands frequently and thoroughly to help us keep the gym and our members free from illness.