Renmore Gymnastics Club boasts a very popular Adult Gymnastics program and offers classes for all ability levels ranging from complete beginners up to experienced gymnasts. Our large gymnastics center is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, including a full-sized trampoline, foam-filled safety pit for bars and 8 pieces of Olympic apparatus. All classes are led by our qualified and experienced coaches trained in adult gymnastics coaching, safety and spotting techniques.
Adult Gym is a Term taught program open to anyone over the age of 18 interested in training in the sport of gymnastics. We are currently running two types of programs for our adults:
- Beginners: this is a 90 min session which focuses primarily on general fitness and developing basic gymnastics skills.
- Mixed Levels: this is a 2 hour session for members who have an understanding of gymnastics basics and would like to work further on skill development. The first part of the training session focuses on fitness and basics maintenance. At the end of the session the coaches are on hand to help members target specific skills they want to improve and develop based on their individual training goals.
Both our 90 min and 2 hour sessions include:
- Core / Tension / Strengthening Exercises
- Floor Basics
- Apparatus Work
We are working on adding some new 60 min Physical Prep classes in the near future. Watch this space for more information!
Class Billing & Payments
Please refer to our Fees Policy on https://renmoregymnastics.org/term-fees/.
Requesting a Class Enrollment
Please read instructions below thoroughly and then go to our member portal.
To request a place in this course, please Login to our iClassPro member portal (create new account first if haven’t done so already, your Gnobeo login will not work) and add the adult wishing to join this class as a student. If you are the person creating the account and the student wishing to join, then you will be under the section of Responsible Parties in Family as well as a in the Student section.
Go to ‘Classes’ and hit ‘submit’, find the right class and proceed by clicking on ‘Submit Request’. Check that you have the right class option and then select a student from the drop-down list, click on ‘Continue enrollment’. Review your enrollment request and ‘Add to cart’. Checkout and complete Payment Information page where you will be prompted to input your card details. When inputting your details, please ensure to complete all fields including the Postal Code field (can use 00000). You will receive a confirmation by E-mail that you made an enrollment request. Once approved, we will alert you by one more E-mail.
By Saving your billing details on your account, you authorize RGC to process term tuition and memberships automatically.
You will know that you have submitted a request successfully when at the end of the online process the screen displays ‘Your registration completed successfully!’ and this is confirmed via an automated E-mail with the subject ‘… Enrollment Request’.
If you decide not to save your card details at the time of requesting a space via the portal, your request will be incomplete and it will not reach us or appear anywhere in our system leading to no class enrollment.
While recurring term billing (via Autopay) is our preferred method for payment of tuition, should you wish to make your payment via a different method, it is important you come and book your class in person at the club prior to the term’s start.
Alternative Payment methods:
1. Online Payment – via our new parent portal (when inputting your card details, please ensure to input the ZIP/Postcode (can be 00000 if you do not remember yours)
2. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – transferring funds directly to our bank account, please include your phone number as a reference. IBAN: IE27 AIBK 9370 9638 504039, Swift/BIC: AIBKIE2D
3. Cash – bring exact amount in a sealed and labelled envelope
4. Cheque – written out to Renmore Gymnastics
If the class is already full, you can request to wait for opening in this course just in case someone cancels.