Description: Renmore Gymnastics is a large sports club in Galway providing over 1700 hours training each week to our 800+ members representing families from throughout the Galway City and County.
Role: We seek to employ a full time Club Manager to represent the board in overseeing day-to-day management and operations of the club.
The chosen candidate will be a “people person”, a team player who is able to collaborate well and reach consensus in an environment where various, often conflicting, goals must be considered.
As a representative of the board, the Club Manager will assume delegated responsibility for daily decision making, and will report to the board monthly.
The person is not expected or required to have any Gymnastics experience as this is the responsibility of the coaches.
- To implement, manage and develop the club’s annual financial plans.
- To guide the overall provision of services and programmes to ensure the club achieves its targets and objectives.
- To promote a harmonious atmosphere for our team and members.
- To foster an environment of success, team work & collaboration to develop our team.
- To manage the building maintenance, insurance, repairs and cleaning.
- To ensure all necessary child protection and health and safety procedures are carried out in accordance with club policy and legal requirements.
- To take ownership for your performance in line with club expectations while delivering the Club’s vision and strategy
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Previous experience in people management
- Familiarity with accounting principles and payroll
- Experience in risk assessment and decision making
- Experience with dealing with the Public
- Able to demonstrate ability to motivate others
- Flexible attitude to working hours is required
- Committed to own personal development
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. If you are interested in hearing more about this key role, please apply today by sending us your CV and a short e-mail to RenmoreGymnasticsJobs@gmail.com