The 2012 National Rhythmic Championships and Open and the 2012 National Tumbling Championships will now be held in Gormanston College Sports Complex on the 27th October.
If anyone has booked accommodation and would like to move closer to the Gormanston venue a deal has been set-up with City North Hotel. Use the quote “Gymnastics Ireland” to receive a rate of 69 per room per night.
However if you are booked in to the Crowne Plaza Dundalk, a bus will depart there at 8.45am sharp to bring people to the venue for 9.20am. If you wish to avail of this service please confirm your place as soon as possible.
Gormanstown College Sports Complex
Gormonston Franciscan College
Ph:+353 1 8412203
Traveling on the M1, heading North or South.
- From the M1 take Exit 6 for Balbriggan and Naul
- As you come off the ramp, turn East towards Balbriggan onto the R122
- About 2 km ahead there is a large roundabout; go straight through the roundabout
- Immediately on exiting the roundabout turn left onto the L1130 for Gormanston
- Continue straight for about 3 km. The main entrance to Gormanston College is on your left, marked by a mosaic of St Francis
- Follow the driveway and after passing the castle on the left, turn right to the main entrance to the College
Best of luck Renmore Gymnasts!