Are you experiencing problems logging in to the system?
The technicians are aware of the problem people are currently experiencing with iphones and ipads.
For the moment if the site is not working / can’t log can you check if your browser is in private mode, and try it not in private mode.
Please follow these steps to log in to our new system for the first time:
1. Follow this link to re-set your password: https://rgc.gnobeo.com/members/login_help
2. Click “I am in the club but need a password”
3. Enter email address used as primary contact account with the club.
4. Click reset my password.
5. Please click the link in the password reset email. This should bring up a change password form.
6. Enter a new password into the form.
7. Retype the password into the form.
8. Click on the “Change Password” button.
Please ensure availability is set to include existing class times.
Our current class availability is listed here for returning members: https://renmoregymnastics.org/september-2016-recreational-availability/
Details for new members will be added gradually during the first term. We will email you as spaces open.
If a problem is encountered, please report back exact behaviour so a developer can look into it. Please be sure to include specifically what type of device you are using to connect to the website. (i.e. IPhone 5S)