Following on from the success of last year’s first ever RGC Participation Event called GymSTARS, we are delighted to run this again in 2019 and invite selected gymnasts to take part.
This is an event run in a similar format to the standard gymnastics competition. Athletes have been working on building their routines in classes over the past month and are invited to showcase their skills for family and friends on either floor, vault or both!
The day is all about celebrating each child’s individual successes and all participants will receive medals and certificates.
Date: Saturday 16th March 2019
Time: 8am-3pm (time of performance of each gymnast will be shared after entries are closed)
Location: Sportsdome, Salerno Secondary School, Threadneedle Road, Salthill, Galway
Gymnast Entry Fee: Gymnast Entry – €20
Spectator: €5 per person
Registration Deadline: Tuesday 5th March 2019
Cancellation Policy: Please note that if you enter and later decide to cancel, credit for fee paid cannot be provided once medal and certificate order has been submitted.
How to Enter
We have now placed the entry fee on your club member ledger. To confirm your wish to enter this competition, please follow these steps:
- Login to your club member account –https://app.iclasspro.com/parentportal/renmoregymnastics/
- Go to ‘Make a Payment’ located on the left of the parent portal site just under ‘Payments’
- Make a payment of all fees due incl. the entry charge
- Reply to this E-mail to inform number of spectators (adults and children) – we will place spectator charge on your account for payment.
Gymnasts in the Following Levels Have Been Invited
– Kinder Master aged 5+ (Kinder Beginner & Kinder Learner have a separate display in June and aren’t participating in this event)
– Entry Streams (Entry Beginner, Learner, Master) [Boys & Girls]
– Recreational Levels 1-6 [Boys & Girls]
– Rhythmic Intermediate 2
How it Works
All participant groups will be assigned an Optional Skills List. Gymnasts and coaches will build a routine from this list. As it is not a set routine this will give gymnasts the chance to pick their specific strengths or favorite skills to perform. Each routine will be performed on a single floor strip for members of the recreational and artistic programs. Gymnasts will also be given the option to perform an additional vault.
We are always in need to parent volunteers to help on the day. Please let us know if available.